Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Time at the Davis House


I don't know about you, but I felt this morning that I NEEDED a change in scenery.  The cold is just depressing anymore. God blessed me with a beautiful day! Right now as I'm writing this, from my patio, my kids are enjoying the warm sunshine and their play scape. With just a slight breeze, its absolutely perfect outside. 

Thought I'd share with you what I got done during the kids nap time. To back track a little, this morning I woke up to my dog having had diarrhea all over my kitchen floor, my new dining room rug (which was luckily an outdoor rug) and my living room rug (unluckily jute). I think  I have saved the new rug can't say the same for the jute...pretty sure it will be seeing the trash. 

After about an hour of gagging and cleaning, We decided to get out of the house. We took a little trip as a family to World Market and Joanns. 

I decided some spring pick me ups were needed at the Davis House. So here is what I got. I'm very happy with the quick pick me up. 

I made me a new wreath for the front door. 

I found the cute bunny and veggies at world market.. 




For inside my daughter helped me make a terrarium. I drafted up a Peter Rabbit printable. I love Beatrix Potter. 













3 comments:

  1. Love your wreath!! So cute, as well as the rest of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends i just want to use this opportunity to thank this great loan officer Mr Ben Lee who helped me with a loan i was very in need of $7,000,000.00 USD so i was introduce to Mr Ben Lee a loan officer so i contacted his email and i got the loan amount of $7,000,000.00 USD  i will advice anyone who is in need of a loan to contact email: 247officedept@gmail.com Or you can whatsapp his via  +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS